First review our must read! instructions then follow these steps to start quickly with EAC Visual Data.
1. Login to Blackboard Learn using your instructor username and password
2. Click the EAC Visual Data link located in the Tools panel on your Blackboard Learn My Institution tab.
3. Important Note: Some institutions do not turn the EAC Visual Data link on in the My Institution tab Tools panel. Therefore, you can also access EAC Visual Data directly from Course Tools inside any Blackboard course. Simply make the EAC Visual Data tool available in your course via Control Panel > Customization > Tool Availability.
4. The EAC Visual Data dashboard opens to a list of tests students have taken in your Blackboard Learn courses during the past 2 weeks. Change the "Responses from" date then click the blue arrow to find tests students took more than 2 weeks ago. When you find a test you'd like to review, click its name to get reliability and other statistics.
5. A Test View opens to the Item Analysis tab. Click the PDF icons if you prefer to review statistics in a PDF report. Click the Excel export button if you prefer to review statistics in Excel. Otherwise, scroll on this one Item Analysis page to see Summary Statistics including a KR(20); Item Analysis to see p-values, point biserial correlations, and Cronbach Alphas with Deletion; Distractors and distractor biserials to analyze the quality of distractors used for each question; and a Student – Questions table to see raw scores for each student on each question of the exam.
6. Consult the glossary for definitions of and ranges for the primary statistics used in EAC Visual Data.
Learn about the Test View in more detail or go to general documentation